NZ TV reporter spontaneously combusts.

Patrick Gower had become a firm favourite with NZers….especially amongst the kids….he reminded them of some of the characters in Sesame Street…..Unfortunately it has been reported that Gower spontaneously combusted while covering a story about gargoyles on French cathedrals….

An off duty fireman declined to take up the suggestion that a fire retardant be used to put out a smoking Mr Gower…as a result The Hamster perished.The fireman in question has been recommended for one of the fire services highest awards for gallantry….and service to the community.


%d bloggers like this: